Friday, February 10, 2006

Fiona's Masterplan

Fiona's quasi-meme has taken the Irish blogosphere by storm. I haven't done it yet, but I have a suggestion for those who have: Link it in your sidebar so you and others can find the post.

Otherwise it'll be impossible for the DL boys (whose own answers I was somewhat surprised at) to coallate (sp?) the information, and the purpose will be lost.

While I recognise that some are worried about being labelled, it's self-labelling, and if you've filled it out and posted it there shouldn't be any problem. Just a thought!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Breathnach said...

Hmm...what surprised you? Good idea concerning the sidebar link, by the way. I might just take up on that suggestion.

12:45 p.m.  
Blogger London Denizen said...

The support for the PD's, the support for Libertarians/GOP, and the general Blairite slant to things!

2:26 p.m.  
Blogger Kevin Breathnach said...

Ah, you haven't already read the "What's a Disillusioned Lefty?" piece which is linked in the top-right? I think all is explained in that piece.

2:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home