Friday, April 07, 2006

Heathrow (II)

I remember posting about being terrorised in Heathrow the last time I was here. No terror this time. A frisking at security alright, but that's about it.

Anyway, in other news Reuters tells me Dan Brown won his High Court case. He was being sued for breach of copyright by the authors of the 1980's book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail. The Reuters story is here. The decision isn't exactly surprising really, it would have been incredible if the court found in favour of the 1980's book, the reprecussions for the da Vinci Code book, its film, etc, would have been huge, never mind the effect on possible future authors.

They'll all make more money from book sales too, so a (relatively) happy day for them nonetheless.

Now, time to find coffee and a glossy magazine of some sort.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Black and White Photography of Ireland said...

Hello there!

I came across your blog and I like your views on war on terror, you have interesting perspective here, I think. As a foreigner, who has been leaving in Dublin for last 10 years, I have to say I enjoy your view on music and gigs a lot.

I am a photographer, based here in Dublin, specializing in black and white Irish landscapes.

I was wondering if you would like to use any of my images to illustrate your blog.

Regards,

Philip Pankov
Black & White Photography of Ireland - http://www.PhilPankov.com

11:44 p.m.  
Blogger Timothy Moriarty said...

Dear Friend:


Are you ready yet for the November 4th Elections? How about your friends, family, and neighbors?

More Americans are expected to vote this year than ever before in history, so don’t be left out! Be sure to ask everyone you know the following questions:

Are you registered to vote? If you moved recently, have you updated your voter registration?
Did you apply for an Absentee Ballot? Do you know your state may not require any reason?
Can you find your local Polling Place? Do you know it may have changed from last time?
The answers to these questions -- and all your voting needs -- can be found at www.StateDemocracy.org

1:11 p.m.  
Blogger pixymagic said...

This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
Mitsubishi Lancer Turbo

8:05 a.m.  
Anonymous personal trainer Blackburn said...

Wishing the entire world have was as peaceful as God want the world to be.

7:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home